Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aioria

its lost time?

Question

Guest Aioria

will all the progress that has been made on the server be lost when the s16 version is released? say at least if you really will not lose progress and I would also like to know if the web shop will be solved fix the issue to level the majestic easier we have several months of my guild playing actively and nothing that reaches the maximum level and I would also like to know if the ruud set will be useless as in this version because really everyone goes with socket set here the socket sets are too much improvement compared to the ruud set and weapons should upgrade the ruud set a lot although I think it would be ideal do the ruud set with socket 5 because if not it is really wasted time to remove the ruud set here

2 answers to this question

I am also hoping that  not a single account will be wipe out again every time there is a new version of season, because on S15 we have to register again. I haven't been playing like I use to because I am waiting for admin answer on Aioria concerns. If we have to register again on S16 then most of the old players will not play on this server that is a fact, but there is always new players. Keeping my fingers crossed that all our worries and concerns is not going to happen and that we can still keep our accounts and character's for the new version of the season 16.