Sign in to follow this  
Guest beasty

s16?

Question

Guest beasty

im confused, it does say that you guys have two clients, but where is S16 one?

4 answers to this question

Yes, will be 2 different clients.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:05 AM, essicek1 said:

Simply they stopped caring..

We haven't stopped caring, but we don't have enough time for tests and configurations / functions / etc. The project is 95% complete, I will post more information as soon as possible

I hoped for a long time, but unfortunately I stopped. At least the administrators tried to come here and communicate on the forum. They are no longer active on the forum either.

S16 would give the server a 100% second breath. But it would like to have everything reworked and without mistakes. It would finally have to be a good balance of characters to make PVP worth something, but I don't want to offend anyone. But they probably don't have enough experience to do it all.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:05 PM, bukaj66 said:

I hoped for a long time, but unfortunately I stopped. At least the administrators tried to come here and communicate on the forum. They are no longer active on the forum either.

S16 would give the server a 100% second breath. But it would like to have everything reworked and without mistakes. It would finally have to be a good balance of characters to make PVP worth something, but I don't want to offend anyone. But they probably don't have enough experience to do it all.

We have enough experience but Webzen keeps rubbing us with fast version releases. S16 P1-1, P1-2, P1-3 [..] P2-2. Now they release Season 17 "final version". I hope the S17 is really the final version .

It's very frustrating to start over and over again every time when they do an update.  We want the server to be stable, without RR DB, major changes or other nonsense scenarios.

BTW, thank you for you chose us . Surely your patience will be rewarded!