Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Server improve

What do you want to improve on the server to be more fun but also to keep a competition?

hey ... first of all the half of the character aren't balanced yet for example Gun Crasher does 30k to 40k at ferea or niexies while the kundun mage does 500k to 1kk. 
Now if you want to make the server a bit differed from the rest you can make custom Wings / weapons / sets or maps (like boss zone where someone can farm  Mulah / jewel of kondar /  jewel of kundun / Ruud ) or you can add a custom bosses  that drops ancients set or weapons  like bloodangel / darkangel / holyangel etc. 

• Like 1

I forgot to mention if you can add on the npc or X Shop low/medium/high magic stones you can do the prices for the xshop like a stack of 10 low grade for 100 mulah  a stack of 10  medium for 500 mulah and a stack of 10 high for 1000 mulah for example 😛
cheers

Edited by kouzinas
  • Like 1

At the moment, a comprehensive guide to this specific server would be  extremely helpful. At least for me, I haven't played MU since season 4. I read a lot of guides in the internet but I think a good lot of it doesn't apply to the specifications of this server. For example, hunting spots could really use a guide. It would be extremely helpful to know which map can I hunt for the item I am looking for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thegodking said:

At the moment, a comprehensive guide to this specific server would be  extremely helpful. At least for me, I haven't played MU since season 4. I read a lot of guides in the internet but I think a good lot of it doesn't apply to the specifications of this server. For example, hunting spots could really use a guide. It would be extremely helpful to know which map can I hunt for the item I am looking for.

Do you mean a drop list or a general game guides (how to make wings, items, etc.)

43 minutes ago, Admin said:

Do you mean a drop list or a general game guides (how to make wings, items, etc.)

I meant both, Sir Admin. I would really like to get to know the server I am playing on. A compilation of server guides would be extremely helpful.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thegodking said:

I meant both, Sir Admin. I would really like to get to know the server I am playing on. A compilation of server guides would be extremely helpful.

Hi,

In the upcoming days i will add guides here:

https://community.masoniamu.com/index.php?/forum/18-game-guides/

There are some guides there made by me a while ago, and i will update those to the current version, after which i will add guides, depending solely on your requests.

There are so many things about the game, and i cannot think of a specific guide, unless you ask for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Hi,

In the upcoming days i will add guides here:

https://community.masoniamu.com/index.php?/forum/18-game-guides/

There are some guides there made by me a while ago, and i will update those to the current version, after which i will add guides, depending solely on your requests.

There are so many things about the game, and i cannot think of a specific guide, unless you ask for it.

For starters here are some that could be helpful when we have precise details:

1. Errtel rank up success rate details

2. Where to hunt  ruud and mulah and their value per moster killed or event accomplished/won in game

3. Item drop

The first 2 are fairly easy to acomplish. The third one is a big time consumer, but we’ll see what we can do about it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sovereign said:

The first 2 are fairly easy to acomplish. The third one is a big time consumer, but we’ll see what we can do about it.

By the way, Sir, please have gcash as an online mode of payment for your Filipino players when you release donation. It's the most used and convenient way of online paying for us in the Philippines xD

Add stat change option for example 65k normal stats = 10 master level points. Will be useful for us players, and give motivation to make resets 

• Like 3

Add new jewel x% drop chance in 1000+ maps is not bad idea too i think. I see that players with VIP status have now chance to reset in same position. Thats a great idea! I didnt saw that so its pretty nice now. My suggestion is to make arena portable to everyone if player with vip status have reset in position. Because i think that reset in position is really good thing, but still abusable with tools.. what is rly sad but it is what it is. My idea is to make server 1-2 for normal players without vip to let them farm to get MULAH to buy vip, and server3 to only vip(as it is now) but with one thing changed, bigger spots only in server3. For example s1-2 arena(10 mobs/spot) s3 (14 mobs in spot), bigger level maps [Deep dungeon+ 14-18 mobs in spots, but much much stronger, for example to give players motivation to exp in groups and kill mobs faster> reset faster>make progress not only for resetting. + for new players maybe make somehow(if possible) ingame advertisment to join forum and discuss everything. This might help our community to rise. 

I hope u get my idea, my english is rly sad so i am sorry if u don't understand, please let me know and i edit that 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sovereign said:

I think if you add just hints in forum like for example.

Arnill temple - drop jewel of kundun, golden box
Lorencia - kanturu relics - basic vanilla drop

In-Game PK events hosted by admins. At the moment, everyone's busy with ruud and mulah grinding but an event like this would be a good reason to take a break from the grind. It also helps on strengthening the relationship in the community, both admin and players when there is in game interaction. Mulah rewards for the victor

No pentas and accessories, just regular npc items for fair competition

Edited by thegodking
  • Like 1

Please add a 1 day option for VIP status. It's okay if a per day would cost more in the long run than getting 7 or 14 days subscriptions. I'm guessing it's not only me but some of us would only be privileged to play on weekends and wouldn't want to waste our precious mulah.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thegodking said:

Please add a 1 day option for VIP status. It's okay if a per day would cost more in the long run than getting 7 or 14 days subscriptions. I'm guessing it's not only me but some of us would only be privileged to play on weekends and wouldn't want to waste our precious mulah.

your idea is great but in my opinion it would defeat the purpose of having a VIP status. I would say keeping it a weekly subscription and increasing the value of a little bit would encourage people to actually grind for it. I know some other people use 3rd party programs such as keyboard macro to configure when the character need to reset. MU online community have been battling the same problem for more than 20 years.

With the introduction of the grand reset system, many prices will be changed

Can we know +- when it will be released? Will it be part of big patch with opening itemshop?

18 hours ago, Admin said:

With the introduction of the grand reset system, many prices will be changed

We are still working at the system. We will announce more details when we are almost done, because we don't want to gife false info.

• Like 1

Please add the LVL 400 socket weapons/sets in the item shop in website or add level 10 socket for sale in item shop or xshop

Edited by thegodking

17 minutes ago, thegodking said:

Please add the LVL 400 socket weapons/sets in the item shop in website or add level 10 socket for sale in item shop or xshop

actually, please do both

You can upgrade your 380 socket item with socket note from xshop (upgrade category -> Others).

P.s. in next update i will add seed sphere in xshop too.

Best regards

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

You can upgrade your 380 socket item with socket note from xshop (upgrade category -> Others).

P.s. in next update i will add seed sphere in xshop too.

Best regards

It will not delete the embedded  socket options after upgrading? Thank you very much, sir.

Edited by thegodking

1 hour ago, thegodking said:

It will not delete the embedded  socket options after upgrading? Thank you very much, sir.

No, before upgrading u must unsocket all seeds. And withou problem. I have already 2x full socket lvl400 set and without problem. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, essicek1 said:

No, before upgrading u must unsocket all seeds. And withou problem. I have already 2x full socket lvl400 set and without problem. 

how do I do that?

• Like 1