Sign in to follow this  
essicek1

Angel&Devil wings upgrade

Question

Hi, i just have think about upgrading wings. Is this okay, or just some kind of bug? I understand that in web mulah store i can buy for real money FO +15, but this? Im just curious if it's possible to make this by playing or not. Thanks 🙂

image.png

6 answers to this question

Of course it is possible, it just depends of your luck, if you still encounter issues, we’ll check to see if something’s not working right

37 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Of course it is possible, it just depends of your luck, if you still encounter issues, we’ll check to see if something’s not working right

As u can see in screen, i wasnt able to upgrade it, but when i made conqueror wings, it said "angel wings +15" and when i put my wings there, it normally worked, so i dont know if its just visual issue or not. But wings still have visually "+0". I send you screen of my conqueror wing

s. image.png.a1fbc8bbcdeb04f4848ffc491d35dcb0.png

3 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Hi,

I'll check it out, and see what's the issue about

Now it's pretty fine! I did finally 50GR and make wings of power. Also i was able to make them +15. I want to say thank you for your work in server, because GR system and his rewards is really awesome! I am happy that i can make full char without paying money. It makes me really happy and it gave me motivation to do grand resets. ❤️

image.png.98345317663059fe81d7fcd8266adb48.png

• Like 1

Cómo las hiciste +15, el mío sigue +0.. intenté subir pero nada.. (aplicó jewel dark y nada)