Sign in to follow this  
Guest LordZeuqs

Dead?

Question

Guest LordZeuqs

This server, is it going to die again soon? Like the last time if i recall it was December 2020. 

15 answers to this question

Esta muy buena su temática de juego. Pero no hay gente y el administrador se fue de vacaciones... A mi consideración solo queda relanzamiento como Server Nuevo, empezar de cero, para atraer nuevos usuarios. (solo espero que se considere nuestro avance, tiempo y se nos retribuya con Mulah equivalente a lo ganado hasta ahora)..

Reinicien relanzamiento y full publicidad en redes para dicha inauguración!!

Saludos.

image.png

4 hours ago, xtluis1 said:

Esta muy buena su temática de juego. Pero no hay gente y el administrador se fue de vacaciones... A mi consideración solo queda relanzamiento como Server Nuevo, empezar de cero, para atraer nuevos usuarios. (solo espero que se considere nuestro avance, tiempo y se nos retribuya con Mulah equivalente a lo ganado hasta ahora)..

Reinicien relanzamiento y full publicidad en redes para dicha inauguración!!

Saludos.

image.png

Good idea. But i think if we get some mulah to start on new project, it will be same again. But i agree with your idea to start all again with everything done. But idk if it help...

First I want to finish our work with everything I promised and then we will see how we will populate it. I don't think the population thing is a problem as long as the configurations are ok.

With the kind of service the admin team has done to its community, starting all over would also mean publishing with a new brand of MU. MasoniaMU would be remembered to have a team with lack of communication. I doubt Admin would like such an image, so it would be better to rebrand. I like the server gameplay, but let's be real. Telling your community to just be patient w/o ample reason as to why we are supposed to be as you demand, patient, is simply outrageous from a player's point of view. You need to communicate. You need to be connected with your community. You cannot just ghost us for days and then come back and say that population is not a problem when all the while, we players have no idea if the server has been abandoned or not. Imagine, you abandoned your duties since April 2 then you suddenly show up and react to this post at April 18 like you were never gone? For real?

• Like 2

I will try to put more emphasis on this. But, it is very difficult to take care of everything, I plan to form a team who would be available

5 hours ago, Admin said:

First I want to finish our work with everything I promised and then we will see how we will populate it. I don't think the population thing is a problem as long as the configurations are ok.

That is true

9 hours ago, Admin said:

Primero quiero terminar nuestro trabajo con todo lo que prometí y luego veremos cómo lo poblaremos. No creo que lo de la población sea un problema mientras las configuraciones estén bien.

Admin.. Escucharte me da esperanzas y ánimos de seguir... no te pierdas y mantén informados para evitar las incertidumbres.

Podés poner recompensas motivacionales en los siguientes eventos:

CS, Arka, ICe Vallery, ilusión temple, quiero competir con Essicek1.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, madalin198 said:

this server its dead no time to waste here essicek1

Server will be dead when admins turn him off. If it's still online i have hope and im waiting for some informations to know if it's worth to start client and be there or not 😄

2 hours ago, essicek1 said:

El servidor estará muerto cuando los administradores lo apaguen. Si todavía está en línea, tengo esperanza y estoy esperando información para saber si vale la pena iniciar el cliente y estar allí o no 😄

quisiera saber hasta que fecha están los contratos del servicio, si ya hay planificación de actualizaciones y nueva inversión monetaria para mantener servicio... (con esta incertidumbre aun sigo jugando ha ha.. espero no sea tiempo dedicado perdido).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, xtluis1 said:

quisiera saber hasta que fecha están los contratos del servicio, si ya hay planificación de actualizaciones y nueva inversión monetaria para mantener servicio... (con esta incertidumbre aun sigo jugando ha ha.. espero no sea tiempo dedicado perdido).

I have a same thinking. I hope our time is not wasted there. Im trying to help everyone new with everything that is possible to help with 😄

• Like 1

11 hours ago, essicek1 said:

I have a same thinking. I hope our time is not wasted there. Im trying to help everyone new with everything that is possible to help with 😄

Time will certainly not be wasted. Thank you for your involvement! I appreciate this

• Like 1