Sign in to follow this  
Guest wiki07

In game font problem

Guest wiki07

Hi guys,

I installed mu client without any problems, however after launching the game any text in game is kind of not loaded and instead of letters I see kind of "squares" everywhere. Looks like font cannot be loaded or something like that 🤔 Even when I am typing something on chat the problem is the same: "squares" instead of letters. Looking for some help 🙂
Thanks in advance!

~Dreamer

mu_font_problem.png

Guest anyuci

Hi !

I want to ask for your help. unfortunately i can't do the 4 class mission because in vain is 400 base lvl and 400 master lvl my character doesn't hurt monsters. I want you to help me continue the game

Screen(05_24-10_07)-0011.jpg

Guest anyuci

Hi.

I noticed another problem. If my character had 54 resets then why am I only 1 Greset when I can do 1 Greset at 20 resets. After restoring, I became 1 grand reset instead of 2. in the game he took the Master skills and the points earned !!! In vain is Master Slayer my character if the monsters are as bad as a 0 level character and he still develops. some errors slipped in the settings ???? Because this type of setting is a bit interesting and even discourages players from this game. not that the character would be stronger back to zero and start over. What is the point of this ?? 
Wcoins are also only 11500 more which you get for 1 Greset

Greset.png

Névtelen.png

4 hours ago, anyuci said:

Hi !

I want to ask for your help. unfortunately i can't do the 4 class mission because in vain is 400 base lvl and 400 master lvl my character doesn't hurt monsters. I want you to help me continue the game    138.8 kB · 0 downloads  

Screen(05_24-10_07)-0011.jpg

Hello,

For this issue you need to equip a pentagram. the monsters in the picture are elemental type monsters, and can only be damaged by elemental damage which comes from the pentagram.

You need to farm Acheron to equip yourself with a pentagram, or buy a beginner pentagram from lorencia bar (throw it in any other map than lorencia. it won't drop in lorencia because of the skin)

3 hours ago, anyuci said:

Hi.

I noticed another problem. If my character had 54 resets then why am I only 1 Greset when I can do 1 Greset at 20 resets. After restoring, I became 1 grand reset instead of 2. in the game he took the Master skills and the points earned !!! In vain is Master Slayer my character if the monsters are as bad as a 0 level character and he still develops. some errors slipped in the settings ???? Because this type of setting is a bit interesting and even discourages players from this game. not that the character would be stronger back to zero and start over. What is the point of this ?? 

Wcoins are also only 11500 more which you get for 1 Greset

Greset.png

Névtelen.png

Ok.

First of all this grand reset system is a quite known system on many servers.

Basically you start at a low reset count requirement and low reward and as you make more grand resets the number of resets required increases, but also the reward will increase accordingly to the number of grand resets that you have.

It is also a common misconception on how this system works, that if you have double number of resets you should get 2 grand resets. This is false.

The system resets your stats once not twice as it should have with 2 grand resets. The problem that you are explaining is basically "I want to abuse the system in order to make more grand resets without losing my stats everytime, which equals as a "bug exploit"

I belive i have been quite clear on the explanations.

Best regards,

Sovereign