xtluis1

Question S18

Question

18 answers to this question

Yo sigo subiendo niveles en VIP... Administrador dijo que se venía actualización.. pues aquí seguimos 😁

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, recently I had a very difficult period and some health problems.

No, I will never close the server, I will try to work on it as much as I can.

I want you to tell me if you have time, to make update to season 18 as good as possible, how you would like it to be configured very detailed.

I owe you

• Like 1

Buenas tardes Administrador 

Mi Persona dispuesto y con tiempo para colaborar. cuenta conmigo!

Si necesitas Coordinar de manera efectiva y una comunicación inmediata en el proceso... Sugiero el uso de redes sociales para coordinar con las personas que están dispuestas a colaborar.

como ser Facebook, Whatsapp o Telegram considero que son las más usadas y donde uno se conecta más de 1 vez al día. (crear grupo en una de estas redes)

saludos y espero ya se encuentre mejor de Salud.

posdata: Le mande varios mensajes INbox con detalles a considerar en el caso de lanzar una versión Superior de MU Online.

Edited by xtluis1

no puedo resgistrar Arka.. 

me da el siguiente mensaje

registering guild master to particiapte in arca war is only up to top 6 of ranking

1 hour ago, xtluis1 said:

no puedo resgistrar Arka.. 

me da el siguiente mensaje

registering guild master to particiapte in arca war is only up to top 6 of ranking

You need to register Sign of Lord

Lleve 255 Sing of lord y no me acepto..  (clan conformado con mas de 15 cuentas y alianza)... todos los requisitos cumplidos. excepto el de top 6 en la clasificatoria, que no entiendo a que se refiere..

On 10/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, Admin said:

Unfortunately, recently I had a very difficult period and some health problems.

No, I will never close the server, I will try to work on it as much as I can.

I want you to tell me if you have time, to make update to season 18 as good as possible, how you would like it to be configured very detailed.

I owe you

Don't speed up anything. I think we are waiting for long time, so we will wait another time too. Only one and really important thing is your time, so when you will finish future updates and your plan, you can make it happen. Btw we can continue our chat what we had on Discord, there you can catch me everytime. I hope your health will be better! See you later.

• Like 1

yo normalmente estoy en las tarde/noche horario colombia.. si quieres mete un pj en el clan nazis y ahi veras cuando este online