Sign in to follow this  
rhappy

PvP balance.

Question

I have 93% absorb damage, 62% reduced damage, 300k hp, full sockets and FO shield. And yet, I die with 1 second in PvP. 

Is this server really another 1 hit kill type? Not to mention how hard socket seeds are nerfed and all defensive buffs. And reflect capped at 50%.

Edited by rhappy

5 answers to this question

Hi Rhappy,

Shmav here. Unfortunately the server configuration is a big mess. I stopped playing because on this server you'll get rewarded by "playing less". Meaning the only meaningful thing for equip grind is just go around and kill bosses and gold monsters. Guy with 0 reset althought full stats is going around with full equip after 2 days since the initial start - this should be unacceptable. MU was always about grinding which in reward gave you the opportunity to kill high lvl monsters. This is unfortunately very hard to balance in high exp server but as I said earlier - rewarding players for "playing less" is just so dumb.

Hopefuly this will be somehow fixed in the future and I also think the new S16 should have wipe. 

I could agree that this was some sort of test server and getting the configuration ready for S16.

Have a nice day

Regards

Shmav

• Like 1

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We really feel sorry for making you feel this way, but we really appreciate your feedback since it gives us the opportunity for changes.

With the upcoming update to season XVI we will change our strategy about the ingame grinding system and PvM, also we will improve our PvP system to a point where we can make peace in both camps.

However all the changes that we do here require feedback from you, the players, so we can understand how good we are in your eyes.

Best regards,

Sovereign

I happen to like the progression ways here. It's just that doing it the GR way is quite useless, compared to boss/golden monster farming. I'd understand if GR rewards would increase like 40% or 50% per GR, then it can compare to boss/golden monster farming. Right now, that 10% is not doing anything. ^^

With the time I waste on GR, which gets longer and longer, it doesn't even compare to just farming boss/golden monsters. I managed 550k coins with boss/golden monster farming yesterday. To do that with GR, I'd have to spend a week, lol.

Edited by rhappy
  • Like 1

True, i have almost 14gr and that wcoins what i have just from grand resets reward i think i can farm in 1-2 days. I am really curious about upcomming update, because i like masoniaMu since 2018 so i'm glad I can be here 😄